EFLEX Square is a versatile, flexible, stackable cable duct for buried cable route management.
Available in 5 sizes, with a range of innovative accessories. EFLEX Square is an incredibly versatile system which enables simple and fast installation of buried cable routes.
- Versatile: Duct stack configuration is determined by the user. Extensive range of accessories available to enable quick connection to chambers/catchpits.
- Available in 5 sizes.
- Sustainable: Fully recyclable HDPE.
- Durable: Resistant to chemicals including distilled water, sodium chloride solution, Sulfuric acid, Nitrate and sodium hydroxide solution.
- Built-in Watertight connectors.
- Space saving: EFLEX Square units are stackable, resulting in fast and simple installation, even in areas with limited. Requires smaller trench & no duct spacers.
- Flexible: Every EFLEX Square unit has a minimum bend radius up to 10 x its inner diameter. No separate bend pieces are required. Bend pieces are usually expensive and only add time and cost to the installation.
- Strong: Buried at 300mm, EFLEX Square can handle loads equivalent to that of a 25 tonne truck. The shallower burial depth means a smaller trench is required, further reducing installation time and cost.
- Flame resistant: Self extinguishes in under 30 seconds according to JIS C3653.
- Lightweight: A 5.3m 100 series unit weighs only 6.4kg.
- Suitable for high voltage cables.